Required Documents for Admission
- Insurance Cards including prescription card
- Photo ID
- List of Home Medications
- Copy of Advanced Directives including Health & Property Power of Attorney and/or Living Will
- Power of Attorney or Guardian Photo ID
- Guardianship or Health Surrogacy Papers (if applicable)
Items from Home
For the most comfortable and relaxing experience, you will want to bring:
- Appropriate comfortable clothing
- Whatever you normally wear when up during the day and sleeping at night.
- We suggest at least 6 changes of clothes, including underwear, socks, and outer garments.
- Please bring clothes that launder well (Example: Avoid wool).
- Sturdy non-skid sole shoes
- Personal care items
- Home C-Pap or Bi-pap
- Corrective devices (glasses, dentures, hearing aids, etc.)